Destinations Covered: Ahungalla - Bentota - Colombo - Kalutara
Duration: 3 Nights / 4 Days
Day 01: Arrive Kalutara / Bentota / Ahungalla.Transfer from Airport to Kalutara/ Bentota / Ahungalla.
Rest of the day at leisure.
Overnight stay in Kalutara / Bentota / Ahungalla.
Day 02: Kalutara / Bentota / Ahungalla.Breakfast at the Hotel
Morning leave to Balapitiya to do a river safari.
Leave from Balapitiya by boat you will be taken on a boat ride of the Madu river for about Two hours. Here you could see the villagers taking part in their day-to-day activities and some Islands.
Overnight stay in Kalutara/ Bentota / Ahungalla.
Day 03: ColomboBreakfast at the Hotel.
Transfer to Colombo.
City & shopping tour of Colombo.
Colombo, like many capital cities in developing countries is fast changing its face. Almost overnight, skyscrapers arise from where old buildings once stood. Yet in some parts, the old world charm is retained with several British built colonial buildings. Other places of interest are a Hindu and a Buddhist temple, residential areas where you find the stately homes of the affluent, the Bandaranaike Memorial International Conference Hall (BMICH)- an outright gift to Sri Lanka from the People's Republic of China & the old parliament.
Also, visit House of Fashions, ODEL, Noritake ceramic shop & a local souvenir shop.
After noon at leisure.
Overnight stay in Colombo.
Day 04: Colombo / DepartAfter Breakfast transfer to Airport to connect the departure flight.
- Accommodation in standard room on bed & breakfast basis for 3 nights from breakfast on day 2 to breakfast on day 4 at hotels specified or of similar standard.
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle as per programme.
- Services of an English Speaking Chauffeur Guide for groups up to 6 pax.
- Professionally qualified English speaking national guide will accompany groups above 7 pax.
- Video and Camera permits.
- Lunch & dinner throughout the tour.
- Any entrance fees.
- Expenses of a personal nature.
- Any other services not specified above.
- Boat ride.
The rates quoted are valid only for the Indian Passport holders and expatriates holding Indian Resident visa, which should be produced on request.